Fractured Christmas CarolsPosted on by Christine in Holiday - Christmas Humor
No one can fracture a Christmas carol better than a kid. Sing along with these new takes on old favorites:
* Deck the Halls with Buddy Holly
* We three kings of porridge and tar
* On the first day of Christmas my tulip gave to me
* Later on we’ll perspire, as we dream by the fire.
* He’s makin’ a list, chicken and rice.
* Noel. Noel, Barney’s the king of Israel.
* With the jelly toast proclaim
* Olive, the other reindeer.
* Frosty the Snowman is a ferret elf, I say
* Sleep in heavenly peas
* In the meadow we can build a snowman, Then pretend that he is sparse and brown
* You’ll go down in listerine
* Oh, what fun it is to ride with one horse, soap and hay
* Come, froggy faithful
* You’ll tell Carol, “Be a skunk, I require”
* Good tidings we bring to you and your kid . . .